We transform young people’s lives. Our innovative, engaging programmes help children of all ages from birth to 20 years find their voices, develop confidence and have fun.
Last year alone, we provided over 10,000 connections for children and young people to believe in themselves and to be themselves.
Research tells us that people who participate in the arts are more likely to report good health, twice as likely to volunteer, three times more likely to get a degree, and 20% more likely to vote.
We want to provide more opportunities for children and young people to engage with the arts, particularly for those children and young people living with disadvantage.
By supporting Graffiti you are giving a voice to the next generation. You can donate monthly, or choose to make a one-off donation. Here’s what your donation can do:
- Acorn €10 – one drama workshop for one child
- Bud €21 – creative writing workshop where a child gets a printed copy of a book they help to write
- Blossom €50 – helps us to give a family the opportunity to enjoy a piece of theatre together
- Root €150 – could mean a scholarship for one year for our youth theatre
- Branch* €250 – helps to fund a drama workshop for an entire school class
- Canopy* €500 – could bring a theatre production to a school
- Mighty Oak* €1000 + helps us to create a new piece of theatre for young audiences
* Gifts of €21 per month or €250 per year allow us to claim tax relief (for ROI tax payers only) which means we get €365 for your €250. We will be in touch with a quick easy form to complete for those whose gift qualifies for this tax relief, helping to make your support go further